Cookies are small information files that are sent to your computer, smartphone or other device when you visit the Website and the App and which will recognise your device on future visits. These types of files do a number of different jobs such as remembering your preferences and chosen items, assisting you to improve your site experience as well as trying to ensure that the adverts or offers you see online are more relevant to you.
There are also similar technologies for analysing how you use the App and which can correspondingly contribute to a better user experience for you.
3. A cookie in itself is not considered personal data. However, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. If you are a registered user, this may include your name and e-mail address for verification purposes. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
1. The cookies used on the Website are persistent cookies, which means that the cookies are saved permanently on your computer, smartphone or other device until it expires or are deleted. We use the following cookies:
These cookies are set by Moli Streaming and saves a file permanently on your computer, smartphone or other device until it expires or is deleted. It is used e.g. for the Website to recognise you and the choices and settings you made during a previous visit. In order for Moli Streaming to identify the user, a user token, which is an anonymous key that represents a user's login information, is saved locally on a server provided by Moli Streaming.
Third party cookies
Moli Streaming uses Google Analytics on the Website, a web analysis service of Google. Google Analytics employs cookies that are stored to your computer in order to facilitate an analysis of your use of the site. In conjunction with our web server’s log files, we are able to identify unique, but anonymous users. These cookies can also calculate the aggregate number of people visiting our Website, the date and time of a user’s visit to the Website, the pages a user has viewed and the time spent by users at the Website. This helps us gather feedback so that we can improve the Website and better serve our users. In our strive to protect your privacy, Moli Streaming has set up Google Analytics so that the tool anonymises the information stored at Google. This is done by Google Analytics truncating (deleting) the last digits of the visitors' IP address.
1. The cookies used on the App are persistent cookies, which means that the cookies are saved permanently on your mobile device until it expires or are deleted. Moli Streaming also uses similar technologies in the App. We use the following cookies and similar technologies:
These cookies are set by Moli Streaming and saves a file permanently on your smartphone or other device until it expires or is deleted. It is used e.g. for the App to recognise you and the choices and settings you made during a previous visit. In order for Moli Streaming to identify the user, a user token, which is an anonymous key that represents a user's login information, and the user ID are saved locally on a server provided by Moli Streaming.
Moli Streaming uses similar technologies for analytical and marketing purposes on the App. These technologies are used to collect information (e.g. popular streams/content and user patterns) about users and visitors' use of the App so that Moli streaming can improve the App and Moli Streaming’s products and services, as well as provide you with ads and marketing that are more tailored to you. If you refuse these technologies, the functionality of the App will be limited. In order for Moli Streaming to identify the user, a user token, which is an anonymous key that represents a user's login information, and the user ID are saved locally on a server provided by Moli Streaming.
2. If you choose not to give your consent, Moli Streaming only uses such cookies or similar technologies, which are necessary in order for Moli Streaming to provide our services to you, including remembering whether you have said yes or no to cookies.
3. You may choose to set your web browser to not accept cookies. However, if you do not accept cookies, some aspects of the Website and the App may not work properly and you may not be able to access all or part of our Website or our App. It is usually possible to stop your browser from accepting cookies, or to stop it accepting cookies from a particular website. All modern browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. You can usually find these settings in the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu of your browser. To opt-out of Google Analytics, please see https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
4. In the App, you can choose whether you want to share information about how you interact with the App by using the app settings.